Vitality App Not Working issue can be fixed by following the solution guide provided below. There might be various issues for Vitality App Not Working, so try the following solutions and fix the issue.
Vitality App Not Working
Vitality App users can follow the guide given below to resolve the issues they are facing. Most of the apps might have temporary issues, which can be fixed at that time. Some of the issues for Vitality App not working might be a network issue, load issue, login issue, and so on. For all these issues you can find ways to fix them in the upcoming sections.
How to Fix Vitality App Not Working Issue?
Users can check the following solutions to resolve the issue. Vitality App Not Working Issue might occur due to various reasons.
Users before using the app, check whether you are using the right login credentials or whether the account is banned.
Try the following steps to fix the Vitality App issue.
1. Screen / White Screen (Blank Screen) Issue
Normally while using any app, we might face some issues. Mostly it will be a temporary issue that we can fix it and use the app further.
Now coming to the black screen/white screen issue you can fix the issue by following the guide below. When you open an app you might see a black screen and then the app might crash with or without notification.
Follow the steps to fix the issue.
- It might be a temporary loading issue. You can click on the recent app menu on your mobile. Then close the app and open it again. The issue might have been fixed.
- In your android phone try a hard reboot, then press and hold down the Home+Power buttons for 10 secs. Then release the buttons and hold the Power button until the screen turns on. Now open the app it might work properly.
- If you are still facing the problem even after trying the above steps, you can wait till your battery drains and turn it off. Then charge your phone and press the power button.
2. Loading Error / Server Error / Connection Error
If you face a load issue while opening the Vitality App, then the server of the app might be down.
So try to open the app after some time.
Next case, you should check whether the wifi/ mob data is working properly.
In the last case, in case too many users are using the app at the same time, the load will increase. So try after some time.
3. Login Issue or Account Related Issues
Step 1: The server may be down so it may cause login/account issues.
Step 2: The wifi/ mob data is working properly.
Step 3: Check the login credentials.
Step 4: Check if your account is banned or deactivated.
4. Installation Issues
Step 1: First, check the wifi/data connection
Step 2: Check the mobile storage space
Step 3: Check whether the app you’re trying to install supports the android version
5. Check if App Notifications are Working Properly
Sometimes we might not receive app notifications due to some issues. You can try out the following steps to fix the issue.
Step 1: First, open the Vitality App>Notifications, then check whether the notification is enabled or not. In case it is not enabled, kindly enable it.
Step 2: If you don’t receive alert sounds, crosscheck whether you have muted the app notification sounds.
6. Audio/video loading problem
Users who face Audio/video loading problems with Vitality App can follow the below steps. There might be several issues but there is always a solution for it. Try this and enjoy using the app.
Step 1: First you need to check the mobile volume in case you have an audio issue. Use headphones and find out whether the issue is with the app or speakers.
Step 2: The video loading problem might cause due to poor internet connectivity.
Is the vitality app free?
Visit the App Store on your Android phone. 2. Download the free Vitality Today app to your phone.
What is vitality Today app?
Vitality Today is with you every step of your wellness journey. Keep track of your progress on the go with the Vitality Today mobile app – check your points, log a workout, send us proof of activity, and do much more from your smart phone.
How do I refresh my Vitality app?
To make sure that the Vitality Member app and Apple Health synchronise, please do the following:
- Open the Vitality Member app.
- Drag the home page downwards.
- ‘ Refreshing your points and syncing new data’ will appear.
- Leave the Vitality Member app in the background as an open window.
- Your points will update in 15 minutes.
How do I activate my Vitality app?
Log in to the app using the username and password that you used to register your profile on the Discovery website and then navigate to the Vitality page in the app. Tap on Vitality Active Rewards and follow the prompts to activate the benefit.
Is Vitality free with Discovery Bank?
We pay this as Discovery Miles straight into your free Discovery Miles account. Learn more. Join Vitality Active Rewards for free and earn guaranteed rewards by achieving your weekly health, drive and money goals.
What is the maximum Vitality Points per day?
You can earn a maximum of 8 Vitality activity points per day and up to 40 Vitality activity points per week. We’ll award points for only one exercise activity per day, using an activity tracker, so if you do more than one activity in a day you’ll only receive points for the one that earns the most points.
How do I connect my iPhone to Vitality?
Step 1: Download the Vitality Member app
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap Search and enter ‘Vitality’ in the search box.
- Select the ‘Vitality UK’ app.
- Download the app to your iPhone.